Young Entrepreneur Pitch Challenge is a pitch contest for students in multiple states. It is a simple set of activities that help kids learn creativity, problem solving, critical thinking, and presentation skills. Pitch Challenge teaches essential workforce readiness skills and helps kids develop a mindset for 21st century careers whether or not they become an entrepreneur. Please check your state’s page for more information on rules, prizes, and deadlines.
ENTERING IS SIMPLE!
- Think of a business idea. It can be a product, service, social enterprise, or technology business.
- Create a video of yourself pitching the business idea.
- Keep the camera focused on you for most of the video. We want to see and hear you pitching your idea. We don’t want to see a commercial.
- Keep your video short, 30-90 seconds is the time frame.
- Entries will be judged on the CREATIVITY of the idea, business name, and video; the PERSUASIVENESS of the elevator pitch; and the OVERALL QUALITY of the idea, pitch and video.
Click here for Helpful Hints
Click here for the judging rubric