Angel Charity for Children, Inc. is accepting Small Grant requests in 2021 for $10,000 to $99,999. • Applicants must serve children age 18 and under in Pima County and be a tax-exempt organization as determined by the IRS, having held this status for a minimum of three years.
- We fund Small Grants for a) program expenses and/or b) equipment purchases that directly benefit children in Pima County.
- Equipment that is to be used as part of a project requiring a building permit is ineligible.
- An organization cannot apply this year if it was chosen as a Small Grant or a Large Grant beneficiary last year.
- Private “operating” foundations are eligible to apply, but private foundations are not.
For a list of past beneficiaries, types of requests funded and amounts funded, please refer to the Angel Charity website www.angelcharity.org. Click “Helping Children”, then “Our Past Beneficiaries”.
- Funding may be requested for more than one item, i.e., equipment and program expenses.
- Do not include any materials other than those specifically requested.
- Angel Charity funding of Small Grants selected will be disbursed by April 30, 2021
- After the closure submission date, the committee will choose which beneficiaries will be presented to the Angel Charity Executive Committee and Board for approval. You will be notified no later than Friday, February 19th 2021.
- Representatives from each applying organization must be available throughout the entire selection process to