The deadline for applications has been extended! Applications will be accepted until Friday, Aug. 27, 11:59 p.m.
The Circle of Life Awards: Celebrating Innovation in Palliative and End-of-Life Care are presented annually to recognize programs that care for patients with serious or life-limiting illness. In 2022, the Circle of Life Awards seek to honor innovative programs and organizations of any size, location and affiliation that provide best practices and models for the field.
Organizations making progress in one or more of the following areas should apply:
- Ensuring equitable access to care
- Partnering with payers, other providers, community groups and faith communities
- Developing meaningful measures and metrics to track progress
- Implementing nontraditional models of care delivery and payment
- Fully integrating palliative care into a system of care or a community
- Making palliative care financially sustainable
Up to three Circle of Life Awards will be presented annually; the awards committee also may present Citations of Honor to other noteworthy programs.
PLEASE NOTE: The application does not needed to be completed all at once. Applicants can save their progress, log out and return to the application later. The application is editable until you click SUBMIT. No edits can be made to the application after it has been submitted. Applications are due Monday, Aug. 16, 2021.
This is the complete 2022 Circle of Life Awards application for reference only. Please note that all applications must be submitted through this portal.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL APPLICATION