Here’s an overview of the points system to become an AGC1st Honoree for 2022:
(Need to achieve 50 points company-wide to qualify.)
1. Company includes, “Are you an AGCMO member?” in bid requests. Please provide example. (10 points)
2. Company employees attend at least 3 unique in-person AGCMO events in 2022.
Please identify events. (25 points)
NOTE: Virtual event participation will count for ½ a credit each in 2022 so it would take participation in 6 separate virtual events to replace the 3 in-person events. Multi-Day attendance at the AGCMO Convention or the MoDOT/AGCMO Co-op will count for 2 of the 3 unique event mandates.
3. Company/employee recruits a new Member. The new member must put the referral person/company on the membership application to get credit for these points. (10 points per new member.)
4. Sponsors at least one AGCMO program/event or advertises in one or more AGCMO media outlet like the website, magazine or annual directory. Please identify sponsorship/advertising commitments. (10 points)
5. Contributes valuable content via articles, podcasts, legislative testimony or formal programs/presentations through or in partnership with AGCMO. Please provide an example. (10 points)
6. Actively participates in at least one AGCMO Committee, Council, or Board. Please identify employee(s) and committee(s). (10 points)
7. Utilizes the appropriate AGCMO logo on advertising, letterhead, company website, bid submittals/requests or signage. Please provide example(s). (5 points)
8. Company has multiple employees attend AGCMO events or serve on committees/councils/boards. Please identify at least 2 employees that attended AGCMO events or served on committees/councils/boards. (5 points)