How to apply:
Complete application form by 25th July 2022 (12am, SGT) and submit a non-confidential deck, 20 slides max, including the following:
- Your company’s mission and therapeutic area of focus
- Clear outline of the platform/program
- Minimum 1 slide detailing management team roles and areas of expertise
- The targeted market/patient population
- Minimum 3 slides of compelling data (with proper controls, labels and accurate interpretation) and relevant IP
- Upcoming key milestones and hurdles (including financing)
- Commercialization strategy
- Minimum 1 slide detailing anticipated benefits of securing an Amgen Golden Ticket
All applications will be reviewed by the Amgen selection committee. Selected proposals will be shortlisted as finalists and notified accordingly.
The 5 finalists will be invited to pitch to Amgen’s team via a virtual event.
One final winner will be announced by early September.
Areas of Interest:
- Novel and innovative research platforms in medicines, therapeutics, cellular and proteomics studies
Additional Guidelines below:
- Applicant must be an entity formed under Singapore laws
- Applicant’s work must meet the strategic goals of the sponsor: https://www.amgen.com/science/research-and-development-strategy
- Applicant must be comfortable working in a shared lab space environment and conduct their operations in accordance with the established policies and procedures of NSG Biolabs
- Winner will be required to complete a member service agreement with NSG Biolabs
Thank you for your interest! We are excited to learn more about your innovative company!
If you have any program questions, please contact us at GoldenTicket@nsgtomorrow.com.