GENERAL ENTRY INFORMATION
Due date for ALL entries —Friday December 2, 2022. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Chapter size (denotes size category under which all entries are to be submitted) calculated as of November 1, 2021. Number of members for each chapter denoting chapter size category:
Small Chapter — 1-150 members.
Medium Chapter — 151-350 members.
Large Chapter — 351 and above.
All events or activities must have occurred between:
- November 1, 2021, and October 31, 2022.
- Nominations for Chapter President of the Year will include their current term of office.
- Chapter of the Year achievements should coincide with the chapter president’s term of service.
Entries will be completed through the Chapter Merit Award application website.
- Applications should include supporting materials that illustrate the work and outcome for the awards category. Any supporting materials will need to be uploaded to the online application as a PDF, Word or Excel document. Please upload all supporting materials before you include your one page summary, visual or photo.
- Nominations are limited to one category (you cannot submit an event/program under multiple categories). Select the category most applicable to your nomination.
Visuals required for display and slideshow at Chapter Leadership & Legislative Retreat (CL&LR).
- Display at CL&LR — In order for your entry to be displayed at the Chapter Leadership & Legislative Retreat, you will have the option to upload a one-page summary and a one-page visual to support your entry. Both documents will be printed on 8 1/2” x 11” pages for display.
- Slideshow at CL&LR — Submit a photo of the event, brochure, or flyer for use in a slideshow at CL&LR. Recommended size of image is 1024 x 768 pixels saved as a JPG file.
All entries are complete when they include the following:
a. Award category.
b. Chapter name and size.
d. Entry narrative.
e. Supporting materials.
f. One-page summary and one-page visual for display at CL&LR. (Word or PDF format on 8 ½” x 11”)
g. Visual image to be used for slideshow at CL&LR. Recommended size of image is 1024 x 768 pixels saved as a JPG file.
Each criteria will be judged on a five (5) point scale, with five (5) being the highest and one (1) the lowest.
1 = Did not provide enough information
2 = Average
3 = Above Average
4 = Outstanding
5 = Exceptional