This year, NYSPRA is sponsoring its 43rd annual communications awards to recognize and celebrate outstanding achievement in educational communications. The awards continue to be one of the largest in the nation and provide both members and non-members with a time to shine and an opportunity to showcase exemplary communication practices.
Statewide awards provide recognition for outstanding work. They build a greater appreciation for the skills of school public relations professionals and promote a better understanding of the broad range of services rendered by those who have either full or part-time responsibilities for education-related communications.
- All entry forms must be completed online.
- All entries must be entered online. No entries will be mailed this year.
- Each entry will require its own submission. You will have to log in again to complete each submission.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you are having trouble with the online entry process.
- All entries must include a summary paragraph stating the purpose of the entry and the target audience. The summary paragraph WILL factor into scoring. Additional information is optional and will be used only to provide clarification for judges.
- No single publication may be entered in more than three categories.
- All entries shall become the property of NYSPRA and may be displayed and/or shown and filed in a NYSPRA library.