• NAIOP member in good standing.
• 35 years of age and under.
• Commercial real estate professional (full-time students are not eligible).
• Support from your organization to attend CRE.Converge 2022, which will be held in Chicago, Illinois from October 10-12, 2022.
Recipients of the Developing Leaders Award will be selected based on the following:
• Professional competency.
• Career goals.
• NAIOP participation.
• Community involvement
Applications will be judged by leading industry professionals.
• Award recipients will receive one (1) complimentary registration to CRE.Converge 2022.
• Award recipient’s supervisor will receive one (1) complimentary registration to CRE.Converge 2022 (supervisor registration is nontransferable).
• Award presentation and special networking event at CRE.Converge 2022.
• Press release announcing the Developing Leaders Award recipients.
• Article featuring the Developing Leaders Award recipients in Development magazine (print and online).
• Recognition of Developing Leaders Award recipients on NAIOP’s Market Share Blog.
Each online submission should include the following information:
• Completed application to include:
o Career Overview: (not to exceed 100 words per question)
What motivated you to get involved in commercial real estate?
What is your ultimate career goal?
NAIOP involvement and awards won (both chapter and corporate level):
How has being a member of NAIOP helped your career?
o A personal statement of why you should be selected for the Developing Leaders Award (not to exceed 500 words with spaces).
o Resume (not to exceed two pages).
o High Resolution Head Shot (for press release/communications purposes)
• Chapter Support Form (required). See Downloads
• Supervisor Consent and Recommendation Form (required). See Downloads
• Proof of age may be requested.
Questions? Contact Beth Gulding, email@example.com.
Apply by June 24, 2022.