Welcome to the 2023-2024 application for a Harvard LEAD Fellowship
To equip and empower more women leaders in global health, the Harvard Global Health Institute and the Global Health and Population Department at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health offer a 1-year transformational fellowship specifically designed to advance leadership skills in individuals from low- and middle-income countries.
The 2023-2024 LEAD fellowship program will run from September, 2023 through August, 2024. The fellowship is a virtual engagement with an in-person experience in April, 2024. Throughout the fellowship year, fellows will engage in 1:1 executive leadership coaching, speaking events, mentorship, executive education courses, leadership workshops, team-building opportunities, and networking. During the four weeks in-residence, fellows will live in Cambridge, MA and are expected to be free from work responsibilities. During their time in-residence, fellows will participate in an in-person executive education course, and continue to engage in workshops, mentorship and fellowship activities.
The core pillars of the fellowship include:
- Executive Leadership training with a personal coach
- 1:1 mentorship by Harvard Faculty with aligned interests
- Speaking opportunities at Harvard and global events
- Enrollment in Harvard courses across different departments
- Private Leadership Skill-building Workshops led by leading experts
- 4-week in residence experience at Harvard University April, 2024
To apply for this fellowship program please "create an account" which will allow you to access the application.