Welcome to the Hellenic Foundation Grant Award Application for 2023.
Applications will be accepted on or before July 1, 2023. Please make note of the required items on the checklist below.
- Fully-Completed Hellenic Foundation Grant Application
- Certified/Signed Release of Information & Agreement (Section IV)
- A copy of the Organization's latest Form 980, 990EZ, 990-P (Return of Organization Exempt from Federal Income Tax) (See Section III.C.)
- A copy of the Organization's IRS § 501(c)(3) determination letter of evidence of an affiliation with a § 501(c)(3) organization* (See Section III.C.(
- Organizations within a church, which is directly affiliated with a hierarchal church, are not required to submit a determination letter of evidence of the affiliation
- A copy of your Organization's annual financial reports, including the annual audit/audited financial statements, if such audit(s) exist. Upon review, additional financial reports may be required (See Section III.C.)
- A Project/Program Abstract, which includes: 1) Statement of Need; 2) Program/Project Description; 3) Goals & Objectives; 4) Timeline; 6) Budget; 7) Evaluations; 8) Staff and Organizational Information; and 9) an Appendix. (See Section III. B. of this Grant Application)
The Hellenic Foundation’s mission is to fund the development and support of programs and projects benefiting the Greek American and Orthodox Christian communities in the Chicagoland area.