- Hold an earned bachelor's or graduate degree from this institution
- Have been in their career field for at least five years
- Have accomplishments recognized at the national/international level
- Must not be employed by Florida State University
A complete nomination includes:
- Nomination form: Please provide accurate and current information for the nominee and the nominator.
- Statement of nomination: Please provide a statement of nomination describing why you feel this individual should be considered for this award, including any known involvement related to FSU since graduation.
- At least two letters of support: A completed nomination will include at least two Letters of Support. A strong nomination will contain at least one letter from a respected colleague in the nominee's area of professional distinction and a second letter from a current dean, chair or colleague from Florida State University.
Nominees must be placed in formal nomination each year with a completed online nomination form. Nominations can be made by anyone. Nominations will be solicited through the Florida State University Alumni Association’s newsletters, social media and alumni chapters and networks. All nominations must be received by the Alumni Association upon the designated due date each year.
- October 23, 2023 - Nominations open
- January 12, 2024 - Nominations close
- Late January- February - Verification and review process
- Spring 2024 - Honorees are notified
- Fall 2024 - Honorees are recognized during Homecoming
Process: A committee appointed will select the recipients of the Grad Made Good Award. Each year's recipients are notified upon approval of the Alumni Association National Board of Directors' Engagement Committee in Spring 2024. If a nominee is not selected in a particular year, they may be re-nominated in succeeding years.
Self-nominations will not be considered. Florida State University Alumni Association reserves the right to verify that the nominees meet the criteria and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any nominee for any reason.