Examples of eligible Teacher Innovation Grants – get creative on items that will engage our students!
- Is there a science tool that would make your study hands on instead of only something kids read about?
- Are there supplies we could support you with that will let kids build their own version/model of what you’re studying with them?
- Do you want to get parents in to teach what they know but you can’t get enough material so everyone can join in?
- Do you or a scholar group you chaperone want to start an afterschool club or enrichment experience?
Example of ineligible Teacher Innovation Fund request:
- field trips
- PBIS, or items covered under ESSER funding
- apparel unless specific need
- general snacks/food
- water bottles
- items normally covered by GRPS
The Teacher Innovation Fund applications are open through May 1, 2024. Applications will be submitted on-line through our website www.grpsf.org.
All projects must be approved by the principal before submitting application. Applications will be reviewed by the GRPS Foundation Board of Directors on a rolling basis through May 2024.
This is a pilot project, and the Foundation reserves the right to change this process. Grants are a one-time award and must be used in the same academic year.
The Foundation grants are funded by community donations. To help us spread the word about how grants enhance education in our community, successful grant applicants will be asked to provide an impact report including photographs, recipient narrative regarding the outcomes, quotes from impacted students, etc. These photographs and impact stories will be utilized by the Foundation in our various media releases.