To be eligible for the Trascent Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Scholarship Program, applicants must:
- have a passion for corporate real estate and a desire to advance their professional advancement
- identify with a historically under-represented population in the CRE profession, which qualifications may include race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, economic or educational disadvantage.
In addition, every applicant must complete the following:
- answer all questions on the application
- provide a very short video, in response to the question noted
- acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions noted below
The Trascent Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Scholars will be selected based on leadership potential, and commitment to, as well as interest in, serving diverse communities. The Foundation will manage the selection process. This scholarship program may be modified or discontinued in future years. However, once awarded, the scholarship will pay all costs for the designation program, unless – in the unlikely event – the scholar violates any of the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Deadlines and Dates
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The application period for these scholarships will end on April 15, 2024.
- Recipients will be notified in June 2024.
If you have questions about the scholarship or the application process, please email email@example.com.