- NAIOP member in good standing.
- 35 years of age and under.
- Commercial real estate professional (full-time students are not eligible).
- Support from your organization to attend CRE.Converge 2023, which will be held in Seattle, Washington from October 18-20, 2023.
Recipients of the Developing Leaders Award will be selected based on the following:
- Professional competency.
- Career goals.
- NAIOP participation.
- Community involvement
- Applications will be judged by leading industry professionals.
- Award recipients will receive one (1) complimentary registration to CRE.Converge 2023.
- Award recipient’s supervisor will receive one (1) complimentary registration to CRE.Converge 2023 (supervisor registration is nontransferable).
- Award presentation and special networking event at CRE.Converge 2023.
- Press release announcing the Developing Leaders Award recipients.
- Article featuring the Developing Leaders Award recipients in Development magazine (print and online).
- Recognition of Developing Leaders Award recipients on NAIOP’s Market Share Blog.
Each online submission should include the following information:
Completed application to include:
- Career Overview: (not to exceed 100 words per question)
- What motivated you to get involved in commercial real estate?
- What is your ultimate career goal?
- NAIOP involvement and awards won (both chapter and corporate level):
- How has being a member of NAIOP helped your career?
- A personal statement of why you should be selected for the Developing Leaders Award (not to exceed 500 words with spaces).
- Resume (not to exceed two pages).
- High Resolution Head Shot (for press release/communications purposes)
- Chapter Support Form (required). See Downloads
- Supervisor Consent and Recommendation Form (required). See Downloads
- Proof of age may be requested.
Questions? Contact Beth Gulding, email@example.com.
Apply by June 30, 2023.