SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2023 GUIDANCE
For the 20th year, Kansans wishing to improve their education and skills may apply for the Healthworks KHA Foundation scholarships “Encouraging Excellence and Innovation.” Two organizations partner with Healthworks to assist Kansans in pursuing education: the Kansas Association of Health Care Executives (KAHCE) and the Kansas Healthcare Human Resources’ Association (KHHRA). The application window will close at 11:59 p.m. on March 10, 2023.
Applicants may request to be reviewed in one of the following categories:
- Advanced Clinical Practice: graduate level students in any clinical practice health care discipline
- Health Care Administration: students in health care administration (KAHCE)
- Human Resources: students in healthcare human resource related field (KHHRA)
- Undergraduate Health Care: undergraduate students in non-nursing health care fields
- Undergraduate Nursing: undergraduate students who have been accepted into a licensed or degreed nursing program
SELECTION AND AWARDS:
- The Healthworks Scholarship Review Committee will review the applications and select the recipients.
- Each individual may apply annually.
- The scholarship award will be paid directly to the educational institution.
- Healthworks awards scholarships without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex or national origin. Healthworks is an equal opportunity grantor.
- All applicants will be notified by June 30. Healthworks does not provide explanations regarding denials.
- Honorable mention honorees will also be selected and recognized.