Welcome to the Launching Scholars scholarship portal!
Our flagship scholarship provides ten (10) girls with the opportunity to attend one of the best places to get hands-on experience in STEM fields, Space Camp, in Huntsville, AL. The annual flagship scholarship is open to girls in New Jersey, New York, the birthplace of LaunchTech, and Alabama, their current Headquarters, who are currently enrolled in school or with one of our partner organizations.
|| Scholarship Submissions Deadline: Friday, May 26, 2023, 6:00 PM EST
Our flagship scholarship Includes:
- Full free admission to one of the following Space Camp programs in Huntsville, Alabama, from July 9, 2023 - July 14, 2023:
- US Advanced Cyber Academy - U.S. Advanced Cyber Academy is the U.S. Space & Rocket Center’s newest STEM program and allows trainees to delve into the world of cyber technologies through blended hands-on experiences and challenges developed in cooperation with the FBI.
- Aviation Challenge Mach III - Aviation Challenge® Mach III missions challenge trainees with freedom of control, requiring them to think about maneuvers in all three rotational axes of flight as they take on the most advanced flight simulations, engineering principles, and leadership responsibilities.
- Advanced Space Academy - Advanced Space Academy® explores college and career preparation through an immersive experience in science, engineering, technology, and math.
- Select Space Camp packing list supplies
- Launching Scholars Gear
- Transporation (for those from New York & New Jersey) for the Launching Scholar