EARLY DEADLINE: Sunday, August 13th 2023 at midnight All EARLY applicants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to receive a $100 Target gift card.
REGULAR DEADLINE: Friday, September 8th 2023 at midnight
Applications need to focus on the EmpowerEd framework of:
1) Connect 2) Collaborate 3) Create
Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Please explain your project idea.
- What are the goals and objectives for this project?
- Outline the timeline/steps of your project. How do you plan to bring this project into reality?
- Please describe in detail how you will evaluate each component of Connect, Collaborate, Create and how it will benefit your school.
- Has your principal/assistant principal reviewed and approved this request?
If you receive a LIFT grant you may be asked to share photos and/or video of your project, attend events or Board meetings, arrange for our volunteers to visit your project, and write a final report.
Click here to learn all about the LIFT grant from our websIte. Questions? Please contact Amy Sperry, Executive Director at email@example.com