The NAIOP YPG Program is a five-month, twenty-hour program designed to provide our members aged 35 and under with exceptional educational and networking opportunities and mentoring from key decision makers in Arizona’s commercial real estate industry. This program provides a well-rounded exposure to all aspects of commercial real estate and allows the protégé to foster a relationship with an industry expert.
Participants are placed into small groups of 4 to 5 protégés who work together with a team mentor. The objective is for the protégés to gain exposure to all fundamental aspects of a development project from start to finish, so they are well-rounded CRE professionals regardless of their area of specialty.
The program will include the following elements:
- Kick-Off Event: The first group event where mentor and protégé small groups will be announced. Meet your mentor and fellow protégés. At this event you will receive a program outline and instructions for the case study.
- YPG Class #1: Industry experts in Design and Construction will join us for an educational event.
- YPG Class #2: Industry experts in Zoning and Entitlements will join us for an educational event.
- YPG Class #3: Industry experts in Capital Markets and Leasing will join us for an educational event.
- YPG Class #4: Work session with mentor and team to refine the proposed project and presentation.
- Graduation: The last group event where each small group of protégés will pitch their case study to a panel of judges who will select a winning group. Networking and dinner to follow.
- Monthly Meetings with your Mentor: Make at least one (1) monthly contact with your mentor (via email, phone call, face to face meeting, etc.) outside the YPG Program Group events.
Questions about the YPG23 program? Please contact contact the YPG23 co-chairs: Chris Beall - Chris.Beall@jll.com or Josh Schifferer - firstname.lastname@example.org.