Want a chance to receive $3000 for that classroom upgrade you’ve been dreaming of? Fill out this short and easy application for the PEF Gala grant!
Who can apply
All PfISD staff qualify for this grant, and can submit more than one grant application.
What is the purpose of this grant?
- To enhance, promote and augment classroom instruction in areas not routinely allocated in regular budgetary funds or not eligible for reimbursement from other sources.
- This grant can also be used for teacher training, and professional development in a way that benefits, and enhances the current curriculum.
- This grant is NOT available for personal cost, technology or travel expenses.
When does this grant happen?
- Five of these grants are awarded, and the winners are contacted on February 8.
- The application due date is January 31, 2024.
- We invite our winners to attend our annual Gala. Will look forward to celebrating with you
- there on February 17, 2024
How are the winners chosen?
These grants are awarded by a group of community supporters that rate the application based on the following rubric:
- The degree to which the project aligns with PEF priority areas: curricula, classroom manipulatives, social emotional or time management/organization
- The degree to which the project addresses an area of need substantiated by data.
- The degree to which student academic performance is emphasized or social emotional intelligence is enhanced.
- The degree to which the project creates value through annual reuse, or training that can be used for future classes.
- The degree to which you could share your lessons learned with other educators.
- The degree to which campus and district funding sources have been exhausted.