The Support Education Foundation is proud to provide scholarships to students and professional development awards to educators who strive to learn and grow.
Full scholarship details and eligibility can be found at SupportEducation.org or by creating an account to begin an application.
We offer the following scholarships and award opportunities:
- Dorothy Marvil Scholarship: $3,000 award for high school seniors who plan on attending a four-year university, community college, technical college or trade school.
- Rosemary Brinkley Business and Finance Scholarship: $3,000 award for graduating high school seniors who have completed the Business and Finance curriculum at their school and plan on pursuing a career in business, finance or a related field.
- Community College Scholarship: $3,000 award for students currently enrolled at one of the community colleges we serve and who plan on returning for the following academic year.
- Eva Chesley Scholarship: $5,000 award for a student currently enrolled at a four-year college or university in the state of Maryland and is pursuing a degree in education.
- Vocational Scholarship: $3,000 award to a student attending a Vocational School in Maryland.
- Maurice Erly Professional Development Award: $1,000 award for educators, administrators or support staff be used towards continuing education fees, such as workshop registrations, certification fees and tuition.