BECOMING A BULLDOG 100 BUSINESS
2024 Bulldog 100 Criteria
To be considered for the 2024 Bulldog 100, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Been in business since January 2019.
- Have verifiable revenues of $100,000 or more in the calendar years 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Operate in a manner consistent with the Pillars of the Arch and in keeping with the values and image of the University of Georgia.
In addition, the business must meet one or more of the below to be eligible. A former UGA student:
- Must have founded the company and been active as a member of the most senior management team from January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2022.
- Must have owned 50% or more of the company from January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2022.
- Must have served as the Company’s chief executive (for example chairman, CEO, president, or managing partner) from January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2022.
Companies will be ranked based on the compounded annual growth rate for the years 2020, 2021 and 2022. All qualified businesses, regardless of location, are encouraged to participate.
*The UGA Alumni Association reserves the right to verify that nominees meet the criteria and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any nominee for any reason.