NAIOP is committed to the next generation of CRE leadership and increasing diversity in commercial real estate. We are proud to continue our scholarship program for students pursuing a degree which will lead to a career in the commercial real estate industry. Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field.
Recipients of the NAIOP Diversity CRE Scholarship will be selected based on the following:
- Academic achievement.
- Commitment to a career in commercial real estate.
- Recommendation letter from a CRE instructor or professor.
- Financial need.
Applications will be evaluated by leading industry professionals.
- Four (4) $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified graduate student applicants and two (2) $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to qualified undergraduate student applicants and payable directly to the awardee’s university.
- Each award recipient will receive one (1) complimentary registration to attend NAIOP’s CRE.Converge (October 9-12, 2022 in Chicago, Illinois).
- Each award recipient will receive a personalized press release announcing their achievement.
- An article featuring the scholarship recipients and their school will appear in Development magazine (in print and online).
- Scholarship recipients will be profiled on NAIOP website.