MORE ABOUT THE TECH 25 AWARDS
Anyone may nominate exceptional individuals with titles/roles below the C-suite—CEO, CFO, COO, CIO or CTO, etc. Only twenty-five individuals will be selected for this year’s Tech 25 Class of 2023.
TechPoint created the Tech 25 Awards to help showcase and celebrate Indiana’s rising tech stars.
Tech 25 winners represent a wide range of roles within tech companies, such as R&D engineers, product developers, financial analysts, marketing directors, and product managers, innovation managers. Winners will be selected from three main role categories, reinforcing the core roles in research and development, engineering, product, sales & marketing, strategy and operations:
- Tech Innovation Strategy & Community
- Example job titles and disciplines include: Strategy, Innovation Program Management, Community Engagement, Strategic Partnership, Channel Relationship
- Tech R&D/Product
- Example job titles and disciplines include: Research & Development, Engineering, Product Design, Security Operations, Product Management, Technical Support, UI/IX Design/Development, Data Science & Analytics, AI/ML
NOTE: Tech-enabled companies should only nominate in the TECH R&D/PRODUCT category. For example, tech product and services companies may nominate an individual in any of the three categories. Companies that are tech-enabled but have a core business outside of tech should nominate in the TECH R&D/PRODUCT category only.
- Tech Sales and Marketing
- Example job titles and disciplines include: Sales, Business Development, Revenue & Growth Management, Customer/Client Success, Implementation, Communications, Marketing, Events
- Tech Operations
- Example job titles and disciplines include: Human Resources, Finance, Audit & Risk Management, Operations, Project Management
Use the DOWNLOADS+ link below to view a PDF, Word Doc or Google Doc version of the complete Tech 25 nomination form. All nominations must be submitted via the Reviewr platform, but this document is provided for you to collect and organize information prior to completing the Reviewr nomination form.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are the judges looking for in a Tech 25 nominee?
In addition to being star performers and committed team players, nominees should also be excellent community contributors. The main factors the judges will be looking for are: professional contributions, energy and attitude, and community commitment.
- Professional Contributions
- Consider the extent of a nominee’s capabilities and professional impact. A nominee’s role(s), skills, and impact should be well articulated. Consideration should also be given to nominees demonstrating abilities to grow and adapt professionally as well as to make others around them better and more capable.
- Energy & Attitude
- In addition to describing what a nominee has contributed professionally, include the nominee's conduct. Exceptional candidates achieve great things while maintaining great energy and attitude that positively impact and inspire those around them to do the same. Include an explanation in the nomination of what really makes a nominee an outstanding individual.
- Community Commitment
- Consider a nominee’s commitment to and impact outside the workplace. They should have compelling commitment to and impact on the tech community, civic community, family, schools, nonprofit organizations, etc. Consider a nominee’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. Exceptional nominees will have at least one “passion project” that makes an impact bigger than self.
The nomination deadline is Friday, June 30, 2023.
A panel of independent judges, including past winners, will review nominations and select this year’s class. The Tech 25 Class of 2023 will be announced publicly on August 23 on TechPoint Index. Visit the Tech 25 Awards page at TechPoint.org for more information and to start thinking about who your company wants to nominate before the deadline on June 30, 2023.